Intake deploys as hardware or software for full-take embedded data capture from the existing serial databuses on your fleet of vehicles, collecting, compressing, and transmitting critical vehicle information to your cybersecurity team.
- Full-take SDB capture: collects, enriches, stores, and transmits
- Deploys as software or hardware
- Collects MIL-STD 1553, J1939, CAN 2.0, RS-232, RS-485, and others
- Compression rate of >10:1 Starting at 512GB of storage [6+ months of data]
- Supports streaming and air-gapped modes for offline and online capability
Our cybersecurity experts have built and continue to grow a ruleset to parse hundreds of thousands of alerts generated by each vehicle’s serial databus.
- Advanced algorithmic rules engine for continuous monitoring without false positives
- Combines behavior heuristics with advanced statistical methods and Machine Learning algorithms
- Detects anomalies and senses vehicle state
- Logs and enforces vehicle SW configurations
- Secures software upgrades to legacy ECUs
- Sends alerts and logs activity
Gauge Cluster lets you visualize critical information, make sense of the big picture, drill down into unit-level details, and communicate with your team.
- Visualizes intake data to answer operational questions at the speed of relevancy
- Transforms complex OT network data into meaningful information
- Enables cyber analysts to conduct incident response, intrusion detection, and prevention
- APIs for data scientists
- Incident response, intrusion detection, and prevention